Identifying new business ventures in Rwanda’s energy and infrastructure sectors
The intimate and exclusive iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum presents numerous opportunities for your brand to stay top of mind with our high level attendees, as well as opportunities to showcase your value proposition and thought leadership status directly to our captive audience. We have developed a number of opportunities to maximize on your participation at this industry-leading event and some of these which are still available at the moment include the very exclusive Diamond Sponsorship.
We also have a limited number of these exclusive branding and strategic positioning opportunities available:
- Name Badge and Lanyard Sponsorship
- Registration area branding
- Session Sponsorships
- Lunch Sponsorship
- Networking Break Sponsorship
- Table Top Display stands
To avoid missing out on these and other opportunities to ensure that your company can take part in the burgeoning growth of the Rwandan Energy market, contact our team today!
Key reasons to sponsor
- Initiate contact and establish credibility with key Rwandan power players by showcasing your brand through a designated table top display area
- Understand the investment climate, familiarise yourself with the key challenges in each country and align your business strategy accordingly
- Build rapport with government and stakeholders, securing new business ventures in both power and water sectors.
- Expand your credibility as being the committed brand in accelerating developments in emerging markets.
- Develop and create vital energy projects by positioning your product to be cost effective, reliable and innovative.
- Grow the awareness of your business expertise in exclusive networking opportunities with the industry leaders.
- Become the recognised supportive partner to drive sustainable investment planning to increase clean power
- Gain instant access to Rwanda's key stakeholders including Rwanda's Minister of Infrastructure, Hon. James Musoni through exclusive one-to-one meetings
In 2014, power generation has increased from 119 MW to an estimate of 160MW. The planned generation is to be at 563MW by 2017-2018, a projected growth of nearly 400%. New generation developments can open access beyond Rwanda to neighbouring markets. The Government of Rwanda is committed to partner with investors in delivering this potential by offering generous incentives and guarantees, both through Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Independent Power Producer (IPP) structures, underpinned with minimum 25 years concession and Power Purchase Agreements (PPA).
Business matchmaking opportunity
Find your business partner in Rwanda
Provides the opportunity for local companies to identify and partner with international technology providers to become local distributors and product representatives.
For more information on sponsoring, contact
Loudon Cito, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 27 21 700 3564