Why attend IPAD Rwanda?
- Share ideas and experiences, learning from over 400 peers from 30 countries and tackling challenges together, while also shortening your sales cycle.
- Hear the issues from the key Rwandan stakeholders such as the REG and MININFRA and network with them in order to strategically position your solutions.
- Learn the ins and outs of operating successful Rwandan energy projects by engaging with developers.
Top 6 reasons to invest in Rwanda
- Sustained high growth: 8% average year-on-year GDP growth.
- Investor friendly climate: Top global consistent reformer since 2008 (World Bank Doing Business Report).
- Robust governance: Vision: 2020.
- Access to markets: A market and customs union with market potential of 141 million people in EAC.
- Excellent labour market: Demonstrates an increasing capacity for knowledge-based industry.
- Untapped investment opportunities: Potential opportunities for investment to thrive in each economic sector.
- Methane gas to power (Total potential for 350MW in 50 years)
- Geothermal (Total potential for 740MW)
- Peat to Power (total potential 700MW)
- Micro Hydropower (more than 333 sites identified)
- Solar (with an average of 4.9 peak hours per day)
- Many more potential projects and tenders to be explored at IPAD Rwanda
Incentives to private developers in the power sector:
- Infrastructure support, road and transmission access
- A variety of non-fiscal and fiscal incentives (tax exemption on importation of power equipment, investment allowance)
- Provision of key account managers to fast-track the project in the implementation process
For further market information and participation, please contact Evan Schiff
Evan Schiff, email@example.com, +27 21 700 3553