What is iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum?
The annual platform to showcase Rwanda’s development strategy for power and infrastructure and to meet top government officials and key stakeholders in charge of driving the sector. Aims at engaging credible business consortiums capable of delivering a viable investment plan to accelerate Rwanda’s energy mandate. While providing a market entry for international as well as local investors, financiers, project developers, technology and solution providers to join together in dynamic interactive discussions to develop the sector efficiently and effectively, setting clear strategies and partnerships for success.
Why you should attend iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum?
- Discover the untapped investment potential and project development opportunities.
- Gain valuable insights into Rwanda’s next development plans for 2016; Public Private Partnerships and upcoming tenders in just two-days.
- Learn how to prepare your business plan to secure local and international partners in an emerging power market.
- Get direct access to primary decision makers from government and the private sector in order to fast-track your business in Rwanda.
- Identify new opportunities to expand your business networks in an exclusive gathering.