1. What is iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum?
iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum is a 2 day conference networking platform that explores the potential for energy investment – both locally and internationally.
For more info, click here
2. Is iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum a conference, expo or both?
A strategic high-level conference with table top displays provided to sponsors in the networking lunch area.
3. Does iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum have anything to do with the Apple iPad product?
No. The iPAD in iPAD Rwanda stands for Infrastructure Partnerships for African Development. We have no affiliation to Apple or their products.
4. When and where is iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forumtaking place?
1 – 2 November 2016, Kigali Serena Hotel, Kigali, Rwanda
5. How long has iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forumbeen running?
This is the 3rd consecutive year that iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum has been running, having started in 2014.
6. What are the roundtable discussions?
Roundtable discussions are great for meeting interested parties in your preferred sector. Participate in industry-specific round table discussions, covering a wide range of topics. This is a key feature of the first day of the 2-day conference programme.
Alternating groups of participants will learn more about the dynamics of doing business. A one stop shop for project developers and solution providers to find out more about the investment landscape or resolve current challenges. Participants to engage directly with industry advisors and peers from the public sector. Seats are limited.
7. Where will the site visit be taking place?
Delegates who register for the site visit will be able to visit the Rwanda Mountain Tea facilities. More information to follow shortly.
8. How do I register?
You can do this one of two ways:
- Contact our delegate sales manager Phillip Mostert on + 27 21 700 3548 or Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can visit the registration page on the website and follow the simple online process.
9. How do I get press accreditation?
For information on being registered as a member of the press, please contact Annemarie Roodbol on +27 21 700 3558 or Annemarie.Roodbol@clarionevents.com
10. What are the key industry sectors/ job titles that I will meet at iPAD Rwanda Energy Infrastructure Forum?
- Investment companies
- Project developers
- Financial institutions
- Solution providers
- Managing Director
- Head of Infrastructure
- Business Development Manager
- Director of Enery
11. What are the opening and closing times?
|1 November 2016||2 November 2016|
12. How can my company get involved?
If your company is interested in sponsoring the iPAD Rwanda, please contact Loudon Cito at +27 21 700 3564 or email@example.com
If you’d like to attend as a conference delegate, please contact Phillip Mostert on + 27 21 700 3548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To come on board as a media partner, please contact Dean Ravell at +27 21 700 3536 or email@example.comRegister today